I have had the honor as of late to be nominated for several blogging awards I am excited that yet again I have been nominated for one, the Beautiful Blogger Award!! Many hours and tears have gone into my blog I worry and fret over the details and go back and edit after many read throughs I still find mistakes. So to be nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award is a true honor for me. I have found that the more you reach out and encourage the more it comes back to you. And for that I thank and praise God because it is Him working through me that gives me the ability to write and to touch people’s lives. A cool part of this award is that I once again get to highlight the wonderful blogger who nominated me and choose 7 people to nominate. I really appreciate the The Thinking of Thoughts it is an inspirational and encouraging blog. I appreciate the support that flows from our interactions. Thank you for the nomination. ❤ Now onto my nominations…
All of these blogs have amazing writing and really cool stories. They write smart and with wisdom and character I appreciate every one of them uniquely.
Now to those who have been nominated, I’m afraid there are some conditions.
To accept the Beautiful Blogger Award, the rules are as follows:
1. Post the award on to your blog. (I still need to figure out how I do this! Is it a permanent thing?)
2. Remember to thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
3. Post 7 random facts about yourself to help us to get to know you better.
4. Nominate 7 new bloggers you consider noteworthy.
5. Don’t forget to leave a message for those you nominate that you chose them.
Seven Random Facts…
- I love the writings of Donald Miller and would love to meet him and marry him. ❤ I am kidding about the marrying part but I do love him!!
- I hate shoes!! If it wasn’t gross to be barefoot all the time I would be.
- Socks hate my round feet and never stay where they are supposed to so whenever possible I forgo them…which is easy because I hate shoes. 🙂
- I love getting real mail like hand written letters and cards.
- I am a popcorn fiend and I don’t like to share it. Get your own. 🙂
- Coffee is a close personal friend and I look forward to our morning meeting everyday. ❤ MMM COFFEE!!
- I don’t brush my hair everyday and regret it every time I finally do run a brush through it.
Thank you again for the nomination. It is great fun to get to know and support my fellow bloggers and I hope and pray that you all keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I love that you keep reading my ramblings.
I am so honored and excited!! I have been nominated for another blogging award the WordPress Family Award!! Drgnflygrrl generously nominated me. Her blog is so great I always enjoy reading her work. Go check out her blog!! Thank you thank you thank you so much Drgnflygrrl for this nomination!!!
The rules follow:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is all folks. Please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
So I now have to pick ten people hmm…several people pop into my mind I want to nominate
- http://janeykate.wordpress.com/ Jane is an awesome writer and story-teller I am always enthralled with her life stories I find myself laughing and crying with her. ❤ She has been a sweet and supportive follower of my blog and I appreciate that very much!!
- http://notadaylesswilldo.wordpress.com/ This is my older sisters blog and I for years now I have seriously enjoyed reading about her faith and seeing the pictures of her little cuties that she posts. She is a strong writer who has a faith that is inspirational. ❤ Love you Sis.
- http://fullofrosesinspirationals.wordpress.com/ This lovely blogger always has sweet encouragement and I am grateful to have found and enjoyed this blog!! Thank you for being supportive. ❤
- http://polycarpimnot.wordpress.com/ I love this blog!!! Everything I read I love and appreciate. ❤
- http://5kidswdisabilities.com/ What an inspiration this blog is!! Thank you so much for sharing your life story with is all. ❤
- http://onethousandsingledays.com/ Love this blog!! What a great writer and inspiration! ❤
- http://ayoungwidoweddivorcedsinglemom.com/ This blog is amazing and reading it touches my heart every time I get the chance to read it. ❤
- http://adventuresinthanksliving.com/ A beautiful Christian blog that I always enjoy. ❤
- http://terkinn.wordpress.com/ This blogger found me and gave me the honor of re-blogging one of my blogs. This is a blog about bullying which is something that is near to my heart. Thank you for bringing light to this subject.
- http://lipstickterrorist.wordpress.com/ This is a great blog and I appreciate her writing!! ❤
The WordPress family has encouraged me and given me courage to say what is hidden deep in my heart I appreciate all the support and respect that has been exhibited in regards to my posts…every post is something from my heart and is written with the idea that I want someone to be helped by my words. If I accomplish that ever I will be a happy lady. 🙂 Thank you again Drgnflygrrl. This week was one where I needed a boost and the nomination did that boost me and put a smile on my face. Thank you to all my follower and readers of my blog. ❤
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award I am so happy and honored!! Thank you so much to Transcending Borders Blog she is a great writer and I love reading her work!! Please take the time to go and check her out. ❤
1-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2-Nominate 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award- and include a link to their site (and tell them that you have nominated them.)
3-State 7 things about yourself.
All these blogger have something in common they are good writers and have touched either my heart or my funny bone. Thank you all for sharing your lives this way. ❤
- I am a serious coffee lover and am very happy that Starbucks has a new Trenta sized coffee. I am in Heaven. 🙂
- I drove a car for a year that didn’t have reverse…it made for interesting parking and lots of pushing.
- I love to watch movies.
- I live in Idaho and love how the mountains smell.
- I have a beautiful red and black beta-fish Blaze who I love!!
- I love snuggling in bed with my baby on lazy mornings till noon.
- I love to sing and dance but don’t do it in front of others. Except my cutie daughter. 😀
Thanks again to Transcending Borders Blog for the nomination!! I am so excited for my first award nomination for my blog!!