I have had the honor as of late to be nominated for several blogging awards I am excited that yet again I have been nominated for one, the Beautiful Blogger Award!! Many hours and tears have gone into my blog I worry and fret over the details and go back and edit after many read throughs I still find mistakes. So to be nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award is a true honor for me. I have found that the more you reach out and encourage the more it comes back to you. And for that I thank and praise God because it is Him working through me that gives me the ability to write and to touch people’s lives. A cool part of this award is that I once again get to highlight the wonderful blogger who nominated me and choose 7 people to nominate. I really appreciate the The Thinking of Thoughts it is an inspirational and encouraging blog. I appreciate the support that flows from our interactions. Thank you for the nomination. ❤ Now onto my nominations…
All of these blogs have amazing writing and really cool stories. They write smart and with wisdom and character I appreciate every one of them uniquely.
Now to those who have been nominated, I’m afraid there are some conditions.
To accept the Beautiful Blogger Award, the rules are as follows:
1. Post the award on to your blog. (I still need to figure out how I do this! Is it a permanent thing?)
2. Remember to thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
3. Post 7 random facts about yourself to help us to get to know you better.
4. Nominate 7 new bloggers you consider noteworthy.
5. Don’t forget to leave a message for those you nominate that you chose them.
Seven Random Facts…
- I love the writings of Donald Miller and would love to meet him and marry him. ❤ I am kidding about the marrying part but I do love him!!
- I hate shoes!! If it wasn’t gross to be barefoot all the time I would be.
- Socks hate my round feet and never stay where they are supposed to so whenever possible I forgo them…which is easy because I hate shoes. 🙂
- I love getting real mail like hand written letters and cards.
- I am a popcorn fiend and I don’t like to share it. Get your own. 🙂
- Coffee is a close personal friend and I look forward to our morning meeting everyday. ❤ MMM COFFEE!!
- I don’t brush my hair everyday and regret it every time I finally do run a brush through it.
Thank you again for the nomination. It is great fun to get to know and support my fellow bloggers and I hope and pray that you all keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I love that you keep reading my ramblings.