Living with ADHD inspired me today to think about why I am smiling today and hopefully I can hold the smile in my heart all day long and keep my outlook bright…
- I am forgiven and loved unconditionally by my Heavenly Father.
- I ate a yummy filling breakfast that was healthy and good for me.
- I held my daughter in my arms for as long as I wanted to this morning.
- I fill out my employment paperwork today.
- I have great loving friends that listen even when I whine.
- I have helpful generous parents.
- Today I have a chance to do better than I did yesterday.
- ORGANIC DELICIOUS COFFEE!!!
What a great exercise to start my day to help me focus on the good things in my life and not the struggles. I continue to be blessed and inspired by my fellow bloggers here on Word Press and for that I am so very grateful. I also gain inspiration from the people in my life and for that I am beyond grateful that I am blessed to have the friends and family that I do.
Can you think of 7 Reasons To Smile today???